Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Baby Present



I whipped up this baby present for a family friend's new little boy, and I'd love to share it. It's all my favorite essentials for a new baby, done up elephant style. I just think the fabric is adorable!!!

There is a changing pad:


A baby cocoon/swaddle:


A diaper pouch:


Bibs:


Burpcloths:


Wash Cloths:


There's also a binky strap, but I didn't get a good close up of it. I tossed in some diapers, binkies, wipes, and onesies to finish it off and I wrapped this all up in a re-usable box from Ikea. I hope she enjoys the gift as much as I enjoyed making it! I need more babies to sew for.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I used the same fabric and made up burpies and bibs and they sold very quickly. I backed mine with soft grey terrycloth. I love the swaddle wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come to my next baby shower! What a great gift! They will LOVE it!

    Get Your Crap Together
    Please join our Pattern Party It starts the 1st of each month

    ReplyDelete